- Re-entry permit / exit permit
- Re-entry permits entitle the holder to return to the country of domicile. These permits are generally required for returning residents.
Exit permits entitle the holder to leave a country
- Refugees/stateless persons
- Persons who are refugee or stateless for whatever reason may hold non-national travel documents. These are described variously as travel documents, Certificates of Identity, Laissez-Passer or even passports and may fall under the following categories:
- Convention documents, issued by signatories of the 1946 London and 1951 Geneva Conventions relating to the status of refugees and the 1954 New York Convention on the status of stateless persons
- Documents issued by other countries.
Passport, Visa , Health Glossary
The used terms of this website explained